Magic Mountains Lake Zauchensee
7 Nights - from 29.07.2017 to 09.09.2017
Magic Mountains Lake Zauchensee
5 - 7 nights - from 25.06.2016 to 10.09.2016
The sunniest hotel in Lake Zauchensee
Magic Mini Fruits 3 to 6 years old
- Supervision for children aged between 3-6 in our children’s realm in the Alpenhof
- With trained kindergarten staff
- Supervision 6 days a week
- ‘Motto’ days, children’s Olympiad, picnic, children’s disco, games, crafts, painting and much more
- Also available for all age groups:
- Soft play facilities, climbing wall, chill-out lounge, WII-PlayStation, table tennis, foosball
Alpenhof children’s area spanning 250 m²
What we have changed for you
A soft play area with slide, a children’s play area for climbing and a slide, a climbing wall, a supervised play area with supervision for children aged 3 and over where they can play, enjoy crafts, paint, cook, play Punch & Judy and play at running a shop; there is also a puppet show area, a children’s cinema, a new recreation room for teenagers which has a T-Wall, table tennis, foosball, Wii play area and chill-out lounge.
- Soft play area with slide
- Infants play area with climbing area and slide
- Climbing wall
- Supervised play area
- Child supervision for those aged 3 and over where they can play, enjoy crafts, paint, cook, play Punch & Judy and play at running a shop
- Puppet show area
- Children’s cinema
- Recreation room for teenagers which has a T-Wall, table tennis, foosball, Wii play area and chill-out lounge.
Magic Kids 6-9 years old, teens 10-13 years old, Youth 14-17 years old.
- Sports, games and fun in the Magic Centre
- Monday to Friday – Row boats and pedalos
- Introduction to climbing
- Swimming day together in the Amadé spa
- Children’s and youth Olympiad
- Children’s and youth disco
- Shows during the prize giving
- Sailing courses for kids
- Themed days and picnic
- Mountain bike tours for teens and youths
- Introduction to archery for teens and youths
- Beach volleyball & basketball for teens and youths
- Self-defence courses for teens and youths
In summer Lake Zauchensee becomes the magic mountain club village
Magic Mountain Zauchensee provide an imaginative summer club holiday for families with young and old children, for single people, couples and anyone who wants to have fun on the mountain, in the sunshine, by the lake and in the fresh air. The programme is variety-packed and promises plenty of adventure and dreamy adventures for young and old alike.
The following services are included in the price and are carefully organised and supervised by fully trained Magic Mountain entertainers:
- Magic Mountain Centre at Lake Zauchensee with basketball, table tennis, badminton, chess, family tennis, softball and much more.
- In the indoor area - kids and teens room which provides a creative workshop for crafts, making salt dough shapes, children’s casino and more
- "Villa Kunterbunt" with play garden and a children’s playroom which has a cosy area, puppet theatre and video area.
- Children’s play area (carousel, swings etc.)
- Indian village with real Indian tepees, stake (for torture!) and camp fire
- Small animal zoo
- Children’s bicycles, children’s sail boats (from around the age of six), windsurf training boards (from around the age of nine), pedalos and rowboats, raft, beach volleyball court, natural climbing wall, double mini ramp, archery area, mountain bikes and BMX, artificial pitch, small football pitch.
Specific additional services such as t-shirt printing, trips to the public swimming pools, VDWS children’s surfing and sailing certificates are available for a fee. Parallel to this there are always free alternatives available.
- Alpenhof ****Superior – made for you
- Well-being in the heart of the Ski Amadé - at Lake Zauchensee
- Liberate your mind in the Wellness hotel Alpenhof
- Interesting information
The Magic Mountain Club village at Lake Zauchensee is waiting for you!
- Sun terrace in a dreamy setting for your enjoyment
- Sun loungers for lazing around and relaxing
- Restaurant pavilion and sun terrace with à la carte menu as well as a cosy snug where you get to enjoy lunch
- Extensive hotel bar and romantic hotel hall with open fire and all-round wonderful ambience
- Panorama indoor pool with underwater massage bench and waterfall
- Invigorating Grander water and a fountain of youth in the wellness area
- Sauna realm with luxurious Finnish sauna, biosauna with coloured light therapy, salt-water steam grotto, aromatherapy steam bath, infrared cabins and whirlpool
- Alpenhof SPA: facial and bod treatments, classic massages, acupuncture and meridian massage, foot reflex zone massage
- Fitness room with state-of-the-art equipment and superb panoramic views to Lake Zauchensee
- Relaxation oasis above the rooftops of Lake Zauchensee
- Free W-Lan throughout the hotel
- Baby phone available to loan, so you can monitor your baby or child
- Alpenhof´s children’s area spanning 250 m²