Familien- und Vitalpension Mühlpointhof - Hotel for families & vitality ... experience it with all your senses!
Children are curious and always want to discover something. The Mühlpointhof Hotel – and first-rate holiday destination
Family-owned since 1493 – a holiday for generations. Located in beautiful Lofer in the Saalachtal Valley near Salzburg, this is a perfect place to relax, take an excursion or enjoy recreational activities. The rooms, suites and apartments are decorated in the typical Salzburg style and radiate coziness and comfort. The spa area offers a natural bathing pond, indoor pool, 4 different saunas with relaxation room, gym, and individual massages that will delight even the most discerning. The in-house bakery & pastry kitchen makes fresh bread, cakes, cookies and pies, which may be enjoyed on the sun terrace or at Café Körberl. The rustic restaurant offers regional and international specialties, rounding out the culinary offer.
The children can make use of 2 well-equipped games room with bakehouse, slide, climbing area, outdoor playground, table tennis, Wii, Internet, and a new workshop.
Our new Mühlpointhof water world offers bathing fun and well-being on over 600 square meters with generous oasis of well-being.
Look forward to an indoor / outdoor pool, separated by a swimming lock, with recognized thermal water of the THEBA Saalachtal: Calcium - Magnesium - Sulfate - Mineral. The water is pleasantly warm and therefore also suitable for the little ones to splashing.
Our guests can relax in the wellness area with its organic, ZIRBEN, salt stone infrared sauna, steam bath and unique Feng Shui garden.
Features & Highlights
The Muehlpointhof, the Family- and Vitalhotel in Austria, with its cosy rooms and family apartements, is the ideal holiday destination for people who are looking to reinvigorate themselves and experience nature.
The aroma wafting out from the hotel’s in-house bakery & pastry kitchen is the first thing you notice upon waking in the morning; breakfast here includes fresh bread & pastries served with homemade jam and much more.
- In-house bakery and pastry shop
- Breakfast with fresh bread and pastries, homemade jams
- Swimming courses with a certified swimming instructor Bregje Coenraad
- Natural swimming pond with beautiful garden
- FREE summer Salzburger Saalachtal Card with many free-of-charge services
free ride Almbahnen in the Almenwelt Lofer (1x daily)
free travel by bus + train in the entire Pinzgau
free travel by bus to the city of Salzburg
free admission Steinbergbad Lofer, Alpenbad Unken
free entrance Vorderkaserklamm, Seisenbergklamm
free entrance Lamprechtshöhle
- Restaurant options
- Fresh bread roll delivery service
- Breakfast options
- Open in winter
- Open in summer
- Indoor swimming pool
- Recreation room
- Children’s playground
- Children’s playroom
- Car park
- Table tennis
- Ski room
- Natural bathing pool
- Swimming facility for the whole family all year round within a 10 km radius
- Attractive family packages
- Facilities for washing and hanging laundry
- WLAN in your room
- Supervised family activity programme within a 10 km radius
- Nature-oriented outdoor programme for the whole family
- Sport facilities for adults within a 10 km radius
- Unlimited free spring water and apples for you to help yourself
- Youth space with games galore
- Childcare within a 10 km radius
- Swimming facility for the whole family all year round in the hotel
- Massage range at the hotel
- Baby and infant food preparation facility 24 hours a day
- Childcare 4 times a week
- Chance to buy regional produce on-site or within a 10 km radius
- Traditional events in the region
- Environmentally friendly business management
- More than 1 holiday coach at your service
- Introduction to the holiday coach in your holiday offer or your reservation confirmation
- Sauna and steam bath with family sauna sessions in the hotel
- Retreat options for adults