from € 90.00 p.p./day
Kesselgrubs Ferienwelt ****
Experience true Holiday. Happiness. Moments.
Kesselgrubs Ferienwelt – The well-known garden hotel for families and horse lovers in the heart of Salzburg’s mountains
Spend a happy holiday together, enjoy feeling safe and snug, and savor culinary HappinessMoments – in the warm and friendly atmosphere of Kesselgrubs Holiday.World.!
At Kesselgrubs Activities.World. everyone will find his or her own personal dream vacation: enjoy spectacular hikes, easy family bike rides, adventure-packed runs at Ski amadé or fun circuits on the Tauern-Loipe cross-country trail.
Anyone who loves spending time in a spa will forget all about the stress of everyday life at Kesselgrubs Spa.World., which is small but lovely, or perhaps head out to the Therme Amadé Spa – which is just around the corner.
You can also completely unwind at Kesselgrubs 5.000 m² Garden.World., whether in the private, solar-heated swimming lake or in one of the quiet little nooks or retreat areas.
Younger guests, meanwhile, will just love Kesselinos Kids.World. For 70 hours a week, it’s all fun and games here for kids above 3 years old (for those between 0.5 and 3 years old, 40 hours are offered per week).
Romp at Kesselinos Kids.Adventure.Land. or venture into Kesselgrubs Horse.World. for the first time and jump into the saddle for the first time. Budding ski bunnies can also carve their first turns at Kesselinos Windel.Wedel.Skiwelt.
The evening winds down with everything together at Kesselgrubs Gourmet.World.
You can enjoy
- Kesselgrubs Holiday.World. with 5 different types of accommodation
- Kesselgrubs Gourmet.World. with All.Inclusive.GourmetBoard.
- On request vegan, vegetarian and lactose free delicacies
- Kesselgrubs Horse.World. with pony rides as part of the childcare programme
- Kesselgrubs Pets.World. with Soft.Play.Site.
- Kesselgrubs 5,000 m² Garden.World. with private solar-heated swimming lake and quite corners
- Kesselgrubs Activity.World. with hiking, biking, and much more
- Kesselinos Kids.World. with up to 70 hours of childcare
- Kesselinos Kids.Aventure.Land. with go carts, a giant trampoline, and much more
- Kesselinos Winter.Adventure.Land. with snow carousel, sledding hill, and much more
- Kesselinos World of Skiing, with Windel.Wedel.Tryoutworld.
Prices & information
and information at a glance
- Price Summer
- Price Winter
Preise verstehen sich pro Person und Nacht ab 2 Übernachtungen mit All.Inclusive.Schlemmerpension. und Kesselgrubs Hotel.Inklusiv.Leistungen.,
Zusatzinformationen: Kesselinos Kinderwelt mit 70 Stunden Kinderbetreuung pro Woche für Kinder ab 3 Jahren und 40 Stunden für Kinder von 0,5 bis 3 Jahren, Kesselgrubs Streicheltierwelt mit Tier.Entdeckungs.Plattform. und Soft.Play.Anlage., Kesselgrubs Pferdewelt mit gratis Ponyreiten im Rahmen der Kinderbetreuung & Reitkursen, Kesselgrubs Schlemmerwelt, Kesselgrubs 5.000 m² Gartenwelt mit privatem, solarbeheiztem Badesee, u.v.m.
- Spacious Family Accommodation units (suitable for min. 3 people)
- Facilities for Babies and Small Children as required (child-proof equipment and sockets, child step stools in bathroom, cot, set for babies and small children; baby monitor or other technical solution, baby bath, thermometer, changing mat, nappy bin, bottle warmers, child toilet seat or potty, kettle)
- Complete blackout possible in rooms
- Free hire of pushchairs and baby carriers
- Child-friendly indoor play area (Size appropriate for size of the establishment. Minimum equipment: Tables and chairs, games and children’s books, lockable windows, child-proof sockets, well-secured stairs)
- Family games
- Outdoor play area protected from traffic (Size appropriate for size of the establishment. Minimum equipment: sandpit, swing and slide)
- Well-maintained and natural environment around the hotel (meadows, plants, garden area e.g. herb garden, etc.)
- Organisable babysitting service (fee payable)
- Presence of Freddy Fit at the hotel: Presentation of personal holiday folder featuring Freddy Fit; in reception area (e.g. apples and water); in the room (welcome card and Freddy Fit products for sale); in the restaurant (serviettes, coloured pencils, painting sets, etc.)
- 1 Urlaubscoach® per establishment
- Once a year: training for family austria Urlaubscoach®
- 50% discounted holiday for employees from other family austria companies (dates are effected from business to business)
- Half-board with typical regional cuisine or All Inclusive
- Children's requests or meals are handled as a top priority
- Children's menus
- Large & family-friendly tables, high chairs
- Preparation of baby food during operating hours
- Sauna and steam room with family sauna times in the hotel
- Year round swimming available for the whole family in the region
- Separate children’s pool
- Cosmetics available at the hotel
- Massage available at the hotel
- Children’s bath robes
- Preparation of baby and children’s food available 24 hours a day
- 7 x a week childcare option at the hotel
- Childcare in the village/region
- Youth room with adequate play area
- Adult relaxation area available (e.g. Library, chill-out area)
- Attractive family offers on the family austria website
- Washing facilities and space to hang laundry
- 3 x a week supervised family activity programme at the hotel
- Supervised family activity programme in the region (max. 20 km)
- Nature-oriented outdoor activities for families
- Sports activities for adults available in the area
- Half-board package in summer
- ¾ board package in summer
- All-inclusive package in summer
- Half-board package in winter
- ¾ board package in winter
- Holidays with dogs possible
- Farewell gift for children and teenagers
- Eco-friendly travel possible (collection from nearest train station)
- E-charging stations for cars and bikes
- Free spring water and apples
- Sustainable energy and heat supply
- Bike or electric car hire
- Traditional events in the region
- Possibility to buy regional products at the hotel or in the region
- Typical regional farewell gift for families
- More than 4 holiday coaches at the establishment
- Introduction of the Urlaubscoach® in the holiday package or in the reservation confirmation.
- Personal presentation of the holiday folder upon arrival to the hotel, or indication to digital holiday information
- 1 specified hour a day, where the holiday coach is available to answer guest’s questions and to provide tips (e.g. at a social gathering, at reception, in the restaurant for an afternoon coffee)
- Personal farewell from the Urlaubscoach® (can also take place the day before)
- Personal e-mail 1 week after the guest’s departure
Tips from our professionals