Schmidolin’s Dragon Fire on the Schmitten
Schmidolin’s Baptism of Fire
in Zell am See-Kaprun
A free ride with the areitXpress or cityXpress with the included Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card away, you will find Schmidolin’s adventure hiking trail “Baptism of Fire”, which presents a real challenge with tricky questions, daring tests of courage and exciting tasks.
Here hiking becomes a child‘s play and the effort of the little ones should be rewarded!
The Schmittenhöhe for the whole family
Thanks to the Schmitten Dragon, your family holiday will be particularly varied and adventurous.
The following offers await you and your family on the Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See-Kaprun:
- Adventure hiking trail “Baptism of Fire” for the whole family
- Playgrounds Dragon Fire, Dragon Cave and Fire Castle to let off steam
- Motocross Park fireplace as a real test of courage
- High-altitude promenade with exciting themed panels on plants and animals
- Free membership in the Schmidolin-Club for children between 4 and 12 years old